Below are details regarding information, terms and conditions about applying to have your stall in The Big Shed at The Litfest 2014.
Stall Holder Times
Stall holder trading hours will be from 10am-5pm each day on Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th May 2014.
Stand information and allocation of stands
Stall holders can apply on a first come first served basis. You will be informed of your location prior to the festival. Please note it will not be possible for stall-holders to select locations within The Big Shed.
Stall space is apportioned on the basis of one 3m x 3m stall – Please specify if you require more or less space.
Location of stall spaces will vary, some in central areas and others backed by walls. Power will be provided but please specify your power requirements. Do also provide your own extension cables.
There is over head lighting but please be advised that if you require strong directional lighting on your stand, you must supply it yourself.
Table clothes & table hire can be arranged. Do let us know your requirements.
The Big Shed - €200 plus VAT @ 13.5%
These fees are for your stall for Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th May 2014
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Fire, Health and Safety
All stall holders must be aware and comply with all fire, health and safety regulations. You must bring your own fire extinguishers and correct documents to comply with health and safety regulations. EHO and fire authority will inspect your stall.
A cold room is available to The Big Shed. Please advise if you would like to use this facility.
Set-up and take down times
You will be able set up from Thursday, 15th May. Times for this will be confirmed nearer the date. All stalls must be fully set up by 9.00am on Saturday ready for opening at 10am. Your stalls will need to come down again after the festival. Please feel free to create unique stalls. If you have any additional requests regarding access, please contact us as soon as possible.
You may park close to The Big Shed doors to unload, and then move your car/van to stall-holder parking spaces for the duration of the festival. This is located just beyond the shed - staff will be on hand to direct you. - please unload as quickly as possible to allow all stall holders time to set up.
Please read carefully
- Please note that receipt of application does not guarantee a stall at the event.
- Stalls will not be considered booked and held until the full stall fee has been received.
- All applications received will be subject to being approved by the event organisers.
- In the event of a cancellation, stall fees can be refunded up to the first of May. After this date, no fees can be refunded.
- Please note that all stall allocations are final and cannot be changed.
- Please ensure that any special circumstances in terms of access requirements etc are highlighted at time of booking.
- Please make all payments to ‘Yeats Room’
I look forward to receiving your application.
If you have any further queries, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
The Big Shed Manager
Tel: +353 86 868 1863